We have a sprinkler that is to rotate. Unfortunately it sticks. It will get started and then rotate until I get back in the house and then sticks again, I get so frustrated.
I can not help thinking that is what many of us do where God is concerned. We ask forgiveness for what we have done or not done,and then we get busy for a few days or weeks working hard for him and then we get stuck, and stop reading, studying, or praying. We get stuck until we get all shook up about something and then we start rotation again, then we make promises to the Lord and start working again but then we get stuck again.
Why can't we get ourselves disciplined so we do not get stuck like that sprinkler? It is not hard to follow what is expected of us if we practice, discipline ourselves and listen to the Holy Spirit.
God Bless
WELCOME
I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.
E-Mail Address
Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment