To a non-Christian, the things a Christian does seems frivolous and foolish. Things Christans do are most times of God and do not follow the status quo of the normal world view.
11 Corinthians 4:5-10
It took me some time but, I have learned not to criticize or ridicule what others do for at least three reasons:
First, it might be something God has urged or told that person to do for his reasons. It might be to accomplish that persons desires or to improve upon their desires. If God tells us something, it usually does not make sense at the time, it usually is strange in the world's eyes. In Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not upon your own understanding," God is saying, allow me.
Second, God might want a person to learn something from the experience, or for someone else to learn from that persons experiences. God sometimes engineers circumstances that does not at the time make sense to us. Other times God allows the decisions a person makes to continue, for a reason. After all he did give us a choice to make the final decision, good or bad.
Thrid, this is a biggy, if I criticize or ridicle someone, I learned that I will be criticized or ridicled equal to my offence. We are encouraged strongly to speak up and defend our faith and share the gospel, but it often draws criticism from non believers. We as believers, are called to be peacemakers,that does not mean to hide from those that oppose our beliefs. Romans 5:3-5
These are my experiences and beliefs. Learn from my mistakes or my good decisions, save yourself some troubles. I have enough to share with all.
God Bless!
WELCOME
I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.
E-Mail Address
Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment