WELCOME

I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.







E-Mail Address

Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

God's Glow

It is 6:00 AM. I just woke up. I am looking out my window at the beautiful sunrise. I see clouds of different colors. Beautiful. Some dark and gray, orange, white and some holes where the blue is showing through. The formations keep changing as they move through the atmosphere from the force of the wind. The clouds are fluffy, some with the touches of light on them. The touches are from the sun peering through and touching the dark clouds. The sun is touching the clouds from the East and mostly at the sides or edges. It is a wonderful sight and they keep changing as they move the sun hits them. Right now the sun pushed through and it is shining in my window. It is warming the area. It is so bright and a warm feeling is all around. It is so great to have this strong blinding light coming to me. How special I feel for it just does it all by itself. I do not have to do anything, just accept it.

It makes me think how we have dark clouds in our lives off and on. But, if we allow God's light to shine through, His light touches us and it helps us to look and feel so beautiful. We just have to be in the right position with him. When we are in the right place with our Maker, looking in His direction, we receive that illuminating glow and a new perspective of what is going around us just happens. It is so fabulous!! and exciting. God Bless those that are reading this!

No comments: