I started to cook some barley, brown rice and couscous to make a salad. I knew it would take some time to cook, so I got my laptop and sat down to work. I eventually heard a very subtle pop, pop, pop and I related it to water dripping. When it got more persistent, I looked at the faucet, it does not drip I thought, then with the next pop I looked again, it is not dripping. Then it occurred to me, OH! I forget the food cooking and it was already an hour, I checked it and it went almost dry. I caught it in time and now it can cool for my salad.
That is how the Holy Spirit contacts us, we get a very subtle voice, sound or awakening and if we do not listen or get in touch with the our contact we may lose out on the very massage that is being sent to us. The Spirit was given to us when Jesus ascended into heaven when he left he gave a promise, it was gavento us as spoken to the apostles in the upper room before he died. He said, you will be given a helper to guide you, to direct you and to be with you all the time. The key is to ask Jesus into your heart and then he is there for you all the time but you must obey.
Do you have him with you? Do you listen when he speaks or notifies you that you need to do something, say something or to alert you to something? Just ask and you will receive. Then study and practice hearing him.
Bless You
WELCOME
I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.
E-Mail Address
Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment