Flowers come in all shapes, sizes, some real colorful, some dull, some loyal and hang around for ever and some just for the moment.
Some flowers are in your life for a season, or a reason, usually to teach you something or to be a temporary helper.
Some flowers are there in the garden just to hide under or around the pretty ones and they are not noticed much but they find shelter there for a time.
Some flowers are beautiful and smell wonderful and they cheer you for the moment but are soon gone.
There are the flowers that come into your life and together you make a beautiful bouquet but separate most are ugly.
There are flowers that come back year after year and light up the landscape with brilliance when clustered together.
There are wildflowers that just lite where ever their seeds land and are helter skelter.
Some flowers smell with such fragrance they drive you insane, like the star jasmine.
Flowers like people have thorns and stickers that hurt you and cause you infections, those you enjoy from a distance and stay away from.
Yes, I think flowers are like friends, I like the constant ones that are loyal and dependable and the ones that can accept you for who you are and appreciate what you can bring to them and they can bring to you.
God has made all kinds we have to be discriminating and chose the right ones for us.
What flowers do you allow in your yard/life?
WELCOME
I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.
E-Mail Address
Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment