How is your heart? I don't mean how does it tick! I mean how does it relate. It is easy to neglect our heart. We can become callouse, we may have no joy around others, we may not want to serve others and life does'nt seem worth all the work, and life feels hollow. Then neglect has set in. We then have a heart problem.
Jesus quoted the prophet Isaiah, "For the heart of these people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing, and their eyes,they have closed, lest they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, lest they should understand with their hearts and turn, so that I should heal them", Matthew 13-15 "The hearts of his people have grown dull. Their ears are hard of hearing and their eyes they have closed."
We can become so busy with life that we lose our heart for God. Not a good thing to do. We need to allow God to heal our heart. We need to allow our ears to hear that still small voice, and allow our eyes to see. Today we need to develop a tender heart for others around us. We are not to be alone and think alone or to work alone. We are meant to work with God to help others, we may need others someday as they may need us today. We always need God in our life on a daily basis whether we know it or not.
God Be With You!
WELCOME
I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.
E-Mail Address
Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com
Friday, August 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment