WELCOME

I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.







E-Mail Address

Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com

Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Land Mines"

I have never been in a land mine, but I have walked in a cow pasture. It may be similar to a land mine. I have seen land mines on TV, and I think it would be very hard to escape the carefully placed and covered flat land mines, cow patties are exposed but you have to dodge them too! That is how it is to be around some people. These people are so uptight that it feels like we are around a land mine. We never know when they will blow for any reason. So we want to escape them.

Are you like a land mine? We have to learn to recognize who we are and what makes us so up tight. Are we full of; fear, constantly competing, angry, insecure, do we always compare our self and things with others? Is our mind divided and constantly distracted? Do we have a lack of peace with our self? Any of these or all of these can lead to serious illness and emotional turmoil which can make us very ill, we are on the edge and constantly stirred up if we have any of these running through our mind.

It is time to get down to business and get right with our maker. Confess the discomfort and the unhappiness, just talk to God about what is happening and find some peace for self and those around us.

We can only do this by asking Jesus to come into our life and he will do it you know, he is always ready to listen. After the confession and the good talk with him, he will send in the big gun to help, the Holy Spirit will be there in our heart to help us and to renew us to a new state and give us peace. How about it? It is very easy, just ask! That is all it is, very simple. Then follow God's laws and obey, everything is going to be just fine and blessings will begin to flow.

Ask He Will Come! Blessings!

No comments: