DOES YOUR LONGINGS FIT GOD'S PLAN,
PSALMS 37:4
Desires of your heart mean---get what I want or does it mean my desires fit with God's plan? We are so selfish, we want what we want and forget there is a plan for our life. We can help shape that plan to some degree if we include God in the plan. When we do it by ourselves we will surely fail, no matter how smart we are. I know!!
God will Bless us if we fit? It is like a puzzle--the pieces have to fit together. We can not have a cluster of pieces and two pieces out their in left field doing what they want or going where they want(namely to another puzzle).
GOD should have priority over our possessions, vocation, and even our relationships, but we often misunderstand the verse 4 of Psalms 37. "God promised to give me the desires of my heart." But what we miss is the scriptures reveal the Lord's principle for purifying our desires and issues a call for devotion to Him.
If we fit with the plan and work together. This leads to the Holy Spirit aligning our heart's desires with His, which always puts us in position to experience His Blessings.
God put us here, he has a plan, we need to align or fit with his plan and he will truly bless our comings and goings. Be sure to fit with his plan and your plan will work.
Taken from Dr. Stanley's lessons on March 24, 2012
God's Blessings
WELCOME
I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.
E-Mail Address
Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment