WELCOME

I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.







E-Mail Address

Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"DO NOT DISTURB"

"DO NOT DISTURB"

Are we living in a routine of selfishness? the last 30/40 years has lent itself to the "ME" society. I want, I want, I want and who cares who gets between me and my I want. I'll get, I'll get if I want--by hook or by crook I'll get it cause I want it. Don't bother me, because I want.

Who cares about others, I want! it is out of my way, it is not in my comfort zone, it takes too much of my time, I want what I want, don't disturb me.

As time goes on we realize that happiness is something we strive for and it isn't in the--"I wants". It does not come by getting our "I wants". But by giving what we have in excess of our needs. We do not need alot, but society says we need our wants. We get them and what do we do with them, we store them, hate them, exchange them.

This does not mean that we expect others to give to us, it means we need to give to others, not with the purpose of getting back. It means we give of ourself; knowledge, love, experiences, joy and personal help. Too often we hear, I want, I want. If I don't get, I beg or take.

When we get what we think we want we are not happy, we want more(stuff). True happiness comes from doing for others, and there are sacrifices to be made, but they are worth it if we are not expecting.

It is not just giving of money, money is forgotten as soon as it slips through our fingers. It is giving of self; the thoughtful things that others do for us, the little personals things, the not forgetting our birthdays, the anniverseries, the flower the little ones bring mean so much.

Old people used to be prised for their experiences, their memories, not for thier money and possessions they can pass along when they are gone. Now they are not rememembered unless they have something that the "I want" will bring along. The "I wants", are never fullfilled.

Give with Love and God will Bless with Love

No comments: