Today I walked to the post office and in the middle of the road on the way I spotted a penny. I always pick up the pennies, I think of a penny as pennys from God, he is reminding me that we are not alone and that he is going to help in what we need.
I put the penny in my pocket and kept fingering it. It was rough, beat up and discolored. So often we think the penny has no value, and worst of all if it is beat up and ugly. When infact, any penny has the same value as the other, it spends the same shinny, rough and beat up. We can add it to others and it spends just like new. We can take it to the bank and they will send it to the Federal Reserve Bank where they will either exchange the penny, melt it down, shine it up and have it re-enter the market again.
I could not help thinking how this is the way we see many people. We see only what is on the surface, the battered up outside, the roughness of the personallity, and think they are worthless and have no value. We can help them to see God (The Federal Reserve), and they can be re-established, renewed and return in a new state and back to usefulness. God restores us back to a new person and we become very valuable to others. We all have value in Gods eyes, we just need to bring him into our lives and folow his little voices and he will not steer us wrong. God sees in everyone value. He has a plan for all of us to be used by him.
Ask and he will receive you and meet your where you are and restore you to new again as the penny,you will soon see your value.
God Bless!
WELCOME
I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.
E-Mail Address
Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment