WELCOME

I welcome you to my blog, and I hope you find some inspiration from what I write, I welcome your comments. ENCLOSED IS AN E-MAIL FOR COMMENTS, ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY, POSITIVES AND NEGATIVES ARE WELCOMED.







E-Mail Address

Please e-mail me with your comments: jackgvl@aol.com

Saturday, July 4, 2009

"ADVERSITY OR PEACE"

Romans 8:1-6: God does not want us to hurt or constantly grabble for everything we want or need. But, if we are stubborn he may have to allow us to face discomfort and trials as a way to grow our faith. "Adversity is a diamond dust, heaven polishes its jewels with." By, Robert Leighton. We are to see the good and turn the adversity or negatives into positives or good. The old saying turn lemons into lemonade.

God works everything for the good of the believer. We are promised love. It is endless. We are promised he will provide for us. Try not to have your needs taken care of and see what happens. This reminds me of that movie some time ago where this fellow was given a million dollars and had to give it all away, the more he tried the more he got, it grew, he could not out smart the giving.

We are promised to be given a guide, the Holy Spirit, that is if we accepted Jesus Christ. If we believe, the Holy Spirit guides us through our trials and temptations as well as life itself. The Spirit gives us hints, ideas, suggestions, we just need to be listening. Where do we think they come from?

I am right now where I am supposed to be and doing just what I am supposed to do.

Love---look in Romans 5:8
Provide--look in 2 Corinthians 9-8
A Guide---look in Proverbs 16:9

Everything and every answer is in the Bible if we just look and read. We have peace if we give our adversities to the Lord and trust in him.

God be with you!

No comments: